First Light candle (3 Wick)
A unique, bewitching blend of wild, aromatic mountain flora: fennel, bergamot, rosemary, mountain pepper, and rockrose.
On our mountain, at first light, there’s a heavenly fragrance in the air; before anyone starts an engine, or lights a fire, the air is clear, and still, and silent. The first breath of the day carries the perfume of wild mountain herbs, the alchemy of which, blended naturally on the breeze, weaves a magical spell… The inspiration for our first ever candle. A new day, a new life – and a memory we didn’t know we had.
Out of stock
Order by 11am for next day delivery
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn until all the wax on the surface has become liquid
- Trim the wick before each use
- When extinguishing the candle, ensure the wick is upright and centred for next time
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, or in a draught, and keep away from flammable materials
- Always leave at least 10cms between burning candles
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface
- A blend of 100% natural waxes – sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax
- No palm oil used in our unique blend
- Our blend only uses crops grown or raised without synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or hormones and can be deemed organic by this definition
- Clean burning
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fibre
- All free from animal testing
- La Montaña 3-wick candles are 650gms
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK
- We use a high % of fragrance oil in each candle (including a high percentage of natural and essential oils)
- All candles are gift-boxed and are fitted with an etched, stainless steel lid
Need help deciding?
Our Home Fragrance Discovery Set
All our fragrances in room mist form, so you’ll know exactly how your candle or reed diffuser will perfume your home.
Find out more about Jonathan & Cass and how La Montaña came to life.