Bergamot, lavender, basil, lemon and lime, and ozonic notes, along with the beguiling scent of wild mountain fennel and rockrose.
Cloudburst is inspired by the mountainside after a summer storm, when the rain clouds part and strong sunshine lances through, stirring up a heavy mist of fragrance. In this haze, notes from our herb garden mingle with fresh citrus from our lemon and lime trees, along with the signature fragrances of the wild mountainside.
We’ve always thought of this as a sister fragrance to First Light; in First Light it’s all clarity and freshness, whereas Cloudburst seems older and wiser – but just as beautiful.
Order by 11am for next day delivery
- A blend of 100% natural waxes – sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax
- No palm oil used in our unique blend
- Our blend only uses crops grown or raised without synthetic fertilisers, pesticides or hormones and can be deemed organic by this definition
- Clean burning
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fibre
- All free from animal testing
- La Montaña candles are 30cl, 220gms (minimum 40 hours burn)
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK
- We use a high % of fragrance oil in each candle (including a high percentage of natural and essential oils)
- All candles are gift-boxed and are fitted with an etched, stainless steel lid
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn until all the wax on the surface has become liquid
- Trim the wick before each use
- When extinguishing the candle, ensure the wick is upright and centred for next time
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, or in a draught, and keep away from flammable materials
- Always leave at least 10cms between burning candles
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface
Need help deciding?
Our Home Fragrance Discovery Set
All our fragrances in room mist form, so you’ll know exactly how your candle or reed diffuser will perfume your home.
Find out more about Jonathan & Cass and how La Montaña came to life.