Three Kings reed diffuser
Three Kings reed diffuser Cedarwood, Frankincense and Myrrh. Everyone in the village looks forward to the Three Kings holiday and its unique fragrances – a highlight of the winter months.
The trees surrounding the village create a background of cedarwood notes mingled with trampled pine needles, while frankincense and myrrh from the church make an accord with traditional, homemade turrón (almond nougat) and a brightening tot of brandy.
Reed diffusers give real character to a whole room. Perfect option for people who are concerned about having a naked flame in the home, or if you have toddlers or excitable pets!
120ml of fragrance, with blond reeds, will last 8-10 weeks, and are also gift-boxed and cellophane-wrapped. Refills are available.
Order by 11am for next day delivery
- 120ml of fragrance, with blond, natural rattan reeds, will last 8-10 weeks and are gift-boxed
- La Montaña reed diffusers are 20% fragrance blended with ‘augeo’ – sustainable, plant-derived, biodegradable, low carbon footprint, and non-toxic to humans or the environment.
- Reed diffusers give real character to a whole room
- Perfect option for people who are concerned about having a naked flame in the home, or if you have toddlers or excitable pets!
- To intensify the fragrance, turn the reeds at regular intervals
- Refills are available
- Spare reeds are available
Need help deciding?
Our Home Fragrance Discovery Set
All our fragrances in room mist form, so you’ll know exactly how your candle or reed diffuser will perfume your home.
Find out more about Jonathan & Cass and how La Montaña came to life.