Three Kings room mist
Cedarwood, frankincense, myrrh, with pine needles, turrón (almond nougat) and brandy.
Everyone in the village looks forward to the Three Kings holiday and its unique fragrances – a highlight of the winter months. We love to walk down into the village, through the woods, with their gorgeous fragrance of trampled pine needles (which smell to us like a field full of fresh Christmas trees). Then, we get to the heart of the village, where the church doors are wide open and the air is sufffused with incense, as well as the warm scent of traditional, homemade turrón (almond nougat) being sold from stalls. It’s usually cold (even in Spain), so there’s much milling about with the promise of a brightening tot of brandy.
What a winter treat!
Order by 11am for next day delivery
- La Montana Room Mists enhance your personal space with an instant fragrance boost; ideal to instantly transport you to the Spanish mountainside.
- Available in all of our fragrances, Room Mists are 110ml and come housed in a glass spray bottle with silver lid.
- Ideal for those who like an immediate hit of fragrance and prefer not to light naked flames in their home.
- Mist a spritz into the air and instantly refresh a room before guests arrive.
- Spritz onto a La Montaña Ceramic Scent Stone to prolong the experience.
Need help deciding?
Our Home Fragrance Discovery Set
All our fragrances in room mist form, so you’ll know exactly how your candle or reed diffuser will perfume your home.
Find out more about Jonathan & Cass and how La Montaña came to life.